Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th!!

Well lets see it's friday and here are my plans for the weekend:
Today-going to walmart and getting some stuff then dinner with my MIL and (soon to be)FIL. then watching Pursuit of Happyness
Tomarro-We have MIL's wedding. then prob nothing. will watch the dvd if i dont tonight.
Sunday-we have friends over for dinner and cleaning durring the day.

Well here is my answers to Laurens blog post on Sweete Shoppe Blog:
question #1 who’s your dreamy dreamy steamy hottie (and hubby’s don’t count) don’t just answer.. post up a picture, I need eye candy!
Well anyone that knows me it's no big secret. i have two yummys and just happen to have them in the same picture:

Yummy yummy yummy!!! hehe. two goofballs how could u not love them?! and for those that don't know it: John Cena in the white/camo jersey and Ben Rothlesburger in the orange shirt. Yum.

question#2 what is the goofiest thing you’ve said/done this week?
Hmm owen gets me to say all kinds of goofy things like "dont put that toy in the milk!" or "no you cant stand in the fridge with the door shut" or "no taking a nap doesnt mean hiding under the table" but he is a goofy boy so goofy things are to be said.


question #3 If I (or some random other person, as I can’t really answer this properly otherwise haha) walked into your house RIGHT NOW, what would embarrass you the most (be it an item, a mess, your fridge.. whatever)?

Probably my bedroom as it is still a big jumble of a mess from moving ugh!

question #4 what creepy things do you have living (or growing.. ) under your bed (due to lack of cleaning of course )?
Nothing because we have no bed frame. lol with the window by the bed the frame would make it too high lol.


question #5 have you ever done a drive by fart in the super market? Did anyone notice?
ME?!?! Never! I’m a LADY. hah --->good one lauren!


question #6 Finish this sentence… If I were a duck__________.
I’d sing a lil song that went.. ooh I am a duck , quack quack quack, I have a beak, and I go clack clack clack, oh I think I am yellow, but maybe I’m brown.. I’m not really sure because I can’t see all around. Ooooh I am a duck, quack quack quack.. ---> i like Lauren's song lol


question #7 google it … dude do it! ” your name is” __
Brandy the Chihuahua is so small, she's not allowed on her owner's sofa .


question #8 what colour are your underwear?
Black


question #9 if you could be with anyone right now, who would it be? why? (I’m not talking dirty here people.. stay with me, focus! lol)
hm...probably lauren cuz she makes me laugh lol and then the two crazy boys can run around and have fun lol.


question #10 close your eyes, what do you see? (well, not SEE see.. obviously, work with me, it’s 230am )
white swirling lights lmao!!

2 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

he he he.. Thanks for playing babe ;)

Kirstie said...

can so relate on the goofy stuff